Orthomosiac Drone Mapping
Use detailed aerial orthomosaic maps to provide powerful data for your next project!
Get a High Resolution Interactive Map of any Site or Property
An Orthomosiac Map is created from a combination of many high definition images taken at multiple levels, so that you can interact with detailed imagery to get usable data for calculating distances, surveying sites, measuring topography and more. Much like Google Earth... but way more detail and highly accurate measurements. Using GPS technology to track the position of the drone while it takes each image, 2D Orthomosiac Maps can provide valuable information for many different applications within the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industries.
DRONE MAPPING SERVICES FOR ALL INDUSTRIES
2D Orthomosiac Mapping is a relatively new and sophisticated technology that we can use for a number of applications. There are many great ways people can optimize the use of drone mapping and imaging technology.
- Drone Surveying: Survey large areas to get topographic images, aerial maps, contour maps or digital elevation models. Great for construction, land development, or urban planning
- Construction: Drones can be utilized to monitor construction sites and tracking progress. Get a more immersive view with aerial maps and 3D models.
- Agriculture: Thermal Image Maps can aid in monitoring irrigation and assessing the health of crops. Use elevation models and digital surface models to help with crop planning.
- Environmental: Use drone mapping to view ecosystems with a digital terrain model. This is helpful for following changes in land cover and aiding in disaster response or conservation efforts.
- Real Estate Marketing: A great way to showcase a property from every angle. Aerial maps and models give a unique and detailed perspective of any large space.